1. This supplies power to run the caravan fridge and charge the caravan battery while you drive – ensuring you reach your destination with everything ready for use. A feed for the caravan interior lighting is also available in socket so you can use your car battery to operate your caravan lights while you are hitched-up. This will also run your road running lights on the back of your trailer / caravan.
2. Ideal for use with detachable tow bars as you can hide the sockets away with this product and not have the electrics on show when you are not using the tow bar.
3. Screw connection inside the plug, easy for DIY replacement.
4. Safe and dependable performance, reasonable design. Deft appearance, convenient to use.
5. Carefully selected materials, the surface is frosted.
6. Cross slotted Copper needles, cooperate with the female pin.
7. The cross slotted of size is easier to control. (The size of the a slotted is not stable)
8. Brass pins in a durable housing.
9. If you have a European caravan or cycle carrier then the 13 pin plug will just fit into this socket, if you have a uk type caravan, lighting board or trailer then you will need the adaptor splitter.