Free For Life:
The indoor HDTV digital antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from local television stations and can pull in all of your local news, weather, kids and sports programming with no monthly contract or bills.
50 Miles Long Range:
WAAO indoor HDTV antenna has a 50-plus-miles range rating, the best amplified indoor HDTV antenna to receive signals from broadcast towers – more than the average channels received by our amplified antennas, better than every other antennas we've tested.
Receives free high definition TV broadcast signals (such as for ABC / CBS / NBC / PBS). Support format: 720p, 1080i, 1080p Frequency Range: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz.
10FT long cable:
Makes it easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, if your televisions are quite far away from windows. Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna, the result may be better.
Extremely lightweight paper thin design, you can hide it behind the TV, lay flat on table; stick it high on window (stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine). It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital HD shows.
1. Only suitable for United States, Germany, UK, Canada.
2. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
3. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
4. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels. When you buy it before, pls find out what channels are available in your area.
5. Signal quality determines the number of channels you can get, and image quality. Try to move your antenna and Re-scan TV channels to find the best location signal.
6. The number of channels you get is determined by what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers, and your surroundings. Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range.